Marin Master Gardeners and Native Plant Society Fall Plant Sale
Date: October 21, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Contact: Gail Mason, (415) 389-6636, email@example.com
Sponsor: Marin Master Gardeners
Location: Falkirk Cultural Center
Native Plant Sale: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. “What To Plant Creekside”
- 11:00 a.m. “Companion Plants for Native Oaks”
Native Plant Sale:
Fall is the perfect time to plant natives, ahead of the winter rains. This fall we focus on two types of habitats, “riparian and wetland habitats,” and “dry shade under native oaks;” and the plants that thrive under these conditions. Once you have the appropriate plants in the right place, you will have a flourishing ecosystem. Plants for these two habitats, as well as many others, are for sale.
- 10:30 a.m. "What to Plant Creekside"
- 11:00 a.m. "Companion Plants for Native Oaks"
- "What to Plant Creekside" by Audrey Fusco, Nursery Manager, SPAWN’s Native Plant Nursery, and Restoration Specialist
- "Companion Plants for Native Oaks" by Charlotte Torgovitsky, CNPS Marin Plant Expert
CE: 1 unit
Contact: Marin Master Gardener: Gail Mason at (415) 389-6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org