- UC Marin Master Gardener Events & Classes
- Garden Help from UC Marin Master Gardeners
- Community Outreach Projects of UC Marin Master Gardeners
- Great Gardening Information
- Selecting Plants
- Marin Master Gardener Independent Journal Articles
- How to Become a Master Gardener
- UC Marin Master Gardeners Opportunity Fund: Providing for the Future
Each spring Northern California ranchers, farmers, producers, and educators come together to engage scores of young children in hands-on learning opportunities about the source of some of their food at Marin County's annual Farm Day. The free event takes place from 9 - 11:30 a.m. at the Marin Center Exhibition Hall in San Rafael.
Hundreds of eager, curious children, along with their parents and teachers, attend the one-day event, moving through an array of exhibits and hands-on activities. Grade-school students from around the county get a chance to see farm animals - cows, goats, sheep, poultry and rabbits - up close and to participate in interactive exhibits on farm animals, gardens, environmental education, and the importance of agriculture and farming in Marin.
View the 2018 Teacher Packet, designed for teachers whose students will visit the Marin Master Gardeners exhibit at the 2018 Farm Day.