How to deal with mosquitoes...
Advice to Grow By
Marin Master Gardeners Tomato Market and Information Exchange - April 8, 2017
We will be at our two usual venues:
- Pini Hardware in Novato, and
- Bon Air Shopping Center in Greenbrae
The sale opens at 9am and runs till 12 noon or sold out! Come early to get your favorites.
- 9 Heirloom tomato varieties
- 11 Hybrid tomato varieties
- Check out our handy variety chart
Advisors will be on hand to answer questions.
What's New in the Garden?
Got garden questions?
Ask a Master Gardener...
CALL: (415) 473-4204
VISIT: UCCE Master Gardener Help Desk
1682 Novato Boulevard, Suite 150-B
Novato, CA 94947
Open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - noon, and 1 - 4 p.m.
Seasonal Farmers Markets open in May. Visit a Master Gardener Help Desk at your local Farmers Market.
Click here for the schedule.
2016 County Fair handouts and resources are available here
Please note that under state and district water conservation regulations, the following are prohibited:
- NEW: Irrigating between 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., except for system testing and repair
- NEW: Using a hose without a shutoff nozzle
- Allowing irrigation water to runoff or overspray the irrigated area
- Hosing down sidewalks, driveways, and other hard-surfaced areas
- Non-recirculating decorative fountains
Learn more on MMWD's Drought Information page. Thank you for your cooperation!
Edible Demo Garden at Indian Valley Organic Farm & Garden
Visit the newest UC Marin Master Gardeners demonstration garden at Indian Valley Organic Farm & Garden. Bring your own bags to purchase produce at the Saturday Farm stand.
The Marin Master Gardeners are a dedicated, trained group of volunteers with a shared love of gardening and horticulture. Through community service and educational outreach, they provide home gardeners and community organizations with the knowledge and skills to create a healthy environment for Marin County. Since 1986, Marin Master Gardeners have worked as non-paid staff members of the University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE), answering public inquiries and providing information on all areas of plant health and gardening practices.